Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Trend to Top Those Lucious Locks

Since my last post was on hair and my wonderful friend Erin did such a good job talking to you about accessories, I figured that I would stay on these topics for this post! I thought I would share with you a fashion trend popping back up this season, the Fedora!

Classic felt Fedora
This hat is a great accessory for a couple of reasons. First it is a hat that is suitable for both men and women. Fedora's date back to the beginning of the 20th century. Originally a woman's fashion, it became a part of middle class male attire in the 1920's. The fedora is a accessory that is very classy and is not too over the top for those that are not big on over accessorizing. Secondly, the fedora is useful for protecting your face from the sun. The brim of the hat can come in different sizes and is good to protect you from that spring and summer sun! Straw fedoras are becoming increasingly popular because they are light weight and will not be too hot in the warming weather!  
Straw Fedora
Accessorizing helps out any outfit and any look. The fedora can be dressed up or down for a casual day! I hope that you will try one out and see how you like it!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be blunt: As a guy, I didn't expect to have anything to say about such a girly blog, but it was actually pretty interesting. You have a cheerful attitude about the topic - which is very important. And I really like how you included history and other info into your posts.

    One more thing. I find it very ironic that this post was about fedoras, since the last post on my own blog was about the show "Masked Rider Double", where the main character always wears one as a trademark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about the Fedora becoming a fashion trend again. I enjoy your blog keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete